IVI’s GoForward plan to capitalize on Russian technology for the petroleum industry is published in the flagship magazine, E&P, Hart Energy (Houston), December 2005.
Topics in the GoForward Plan include:
- Deal flow and investment opportunities in technology
- Transforming Russian potential into solutions
- IP status of Russian technology
- Transparency, business practices and the Russian risk factor
- Drive innovation into the market – link enabling technologies with platform solutions
- Speed commercialization – mix & match CIS & foreign technology
- Target Russian value clusters as satisfiers of strategic priorities and unmet needs
- Upgrade CIS technology with Western solutions for Russian sales; then attack global markets
- Link global technology activities to the supply chain needs in the local market
- Invest locally and internationally to create value
- Capital is a partial solution; provide Western systems skills to CIS counterparties
- The value-added of venture capital in implementing the GoForward plan
Go here to download the article (English & Russian, PDF – 1.4MB).